RealtyWEB.NET Web Site User Agreement ANY PERSON ACCESSING THE REALTYWEB.NET (Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc.) WEB SITE AGREES TO AND IS BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Copyright. All content included on this website, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio or video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, software, or property searched, is the property of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (NEFMLS), doing business as RealtyWEB.Net or its wholly-owned subsidiary Metro Market Trends, Inc. (MMT), or its content suppliers; and is protected by copyright laws. Use of these websites or the information
contained on them is for the viewers personal non-commercial use only. Copying, reproduction of any type, or usage of any portion of or is prohibited without the express written permission of NEFMLS or MMT.
2. Trademarks. The names, logos, and taglines identifying RealtyWEB.NET products and services are proprietary marks of RealtyWEB.NET, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Any third party products and services referenced herein are either registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners.
3. Content Submission. Certain areas of the RealtyWEB.NET Web Site allow for the exchange of information between you, the USER, and RealtyWEB.NET. Any submission by the USER becomes the property of RealtyWEB.NET, and the USER implicitly grants RealtyWEB.NET the authority and right to use that content in accordance with RealtyWEB.NET corporate privacy policies.
4. USER Responsibility. The USER assumes all responsibility for use of the RealtyWEB.NET Web Site. The USER waives all claims against RealtyWEB.NET, Inc., its officers, directors, employees, suppliers and programmers that may arise from the utilization of the RealtyWEB.NET Web Site.
5. Accuracy of Information. While all reasonable attempts are made to ensure the accuracy of information on our sites, neither RealtyWEB.NET, nor its information contributors can be held responsible by USER for the accuracy of the information found in the RealtyWEB.NET Web Site. RealtyWEB.NET makes no expressed or implied warranty as to the accuracy or merchantability of content or programming.
We want to protect any information you give us, just as the Privacy Act of 1974 and the Freedom of Information Act require. So here's our promise to you.
1. When you send us e-mail, we won't share your e-mail address with anyone outside RealtyWEB.NET or the RealtyWEB.NET Membership. We'll only use your e-mail address to respond to your requests.
2. The RealtyWEB.NET/FlexMLS site makes use of a technology known as "cookies". Cookies are small amounts of text which our web site stores on your computer. Cookies let us do a couple of things. When you come to our site it allows us to track your login to our private site and track what you are currently doing. This gives us the ability to properly map your progress through the site. Second, cookies let us track the pages that each of our visitors’ use, so we'll know which sections are most (and least!) popular. That helps us make the continual improvements to the site. We will never share or sell information about you or about what
pages you visited.