The Northeast Florida MLS utilizes a TOKEN based security initiative designed to provide optimum protection for valuable MLS and customer data.
Northeast Florida MLS members can choose the type of authenticator (device that generates the passwords) to use. The optional choices include a keyfob (TOKEN), the GE Supra ActiveKEY, and the GE Supra eKEY (PDA).With SAFEMLS®, the choice is yours!
To obtain a device to access the MLS system, you must:
- First be a member of NEFMLS or an approved Affiliate member of NEFAR
- Visit any on of the Service Centers
- Please be prepared to show photo ID
- To obtain an access device for your Assistants, please complete the appropriate form found under Office Administrators & Personal Assistants. Fax to the number on the form. After 24 hours of faxing the form, the assistant must come in person to pick up the device. Please note, there may be a $35 fee - please see instructions on form
- NEW-When making any changes with a device you must submit the NEW OA/PA Change Request Form to ensure records are updated with proper SU information. This change requires broker signature and must have original form on file and requires new picture ID. Please note, there will be a $35 fee - please see instructions on form.
Click here to enroll your SAFEMLS Token.
Click here if you have lost your SAFEMLS Token.
Click here if you have forgotten your SAFEMLS pin number.
Click here if your SAFEMLS Token is broken.